The Commodity Trading Alumni was created in Geneva in 2012. Its members were awarded the Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) or the Master of Arts in international Trading, Commodity Finance and Shipping (MAS) at the University of Geneva (Switzerland).
Its goals are:
- To promote the name and reputation of the Master and Diploma in the trading and shipping industry worldwide
- To promote and develop the networking among its members and between its members and the trading and shipping industry worldwide
- To represent its members in the relationships with other organizations active in the trading and shipping industry worldwide
The CTA Committee organizes social events for its members as well as public events on the topics of shipping and trading.
CTA CONFERENCE on Thursday 3rd November 2016
- 2016 – “Technological Innovations in Commodity Trading and Shipping”
- 2015 – “A new era of significant investments in energy infrastructures”
- 2014 – “Alternative Financing of Commodities”
- 2013 – “The many businesses in the Commodity Trading Industry”
- 2012 – “Commodity Trading Jobs: Focus on Energy”
- Latest article from AGEFI – Trading et financement alternatif – 09-10-2014
- Latest article from AGEFI – Financement alternatif et capital – 15-10-2014