GOLF TROPHY 2019
Friday, 2019-09-13 - 12:00 - 22:00| CHF150
- The tournament is played by opposing companies/teams
- Each company can be represented by one or several teams
- A team is made of 2 players. One of the players must be employed by the company, the second one could either be another employee or an invitee/business partner
- There is no restriction regarding the choice of the invitee/business partner
- Any player can register a team for his company in the tournament even if he/she registers alone provided that the organizer finds another player or a member of the hosting golf club to complete the team before the start of the tournament
- Each player must have an active handicap issued by an official national Golf Association
- The handicap of players which are between 36.1 and 54.0 will be rounded down to 36.0
- Format: Greensome Stableford – Team competition – 2 players per team
- The net scores are converted into Stableford points using the handicap strokes received by the team for each hole. The team with the most Stableford points wins. In the event of a tie the better net score of handicap holes 1-18 in that order will decide the winner.
« Completion of your registration to the CTA Golf Trophy is conditional on the full payment of the fees. You cannot cancel your registration to the CTA Golf Trophy. In case of non-participation, no refund will be provided. The CTA is not liable for any failure to perform due to Force majeure. « Force majeure Event » means circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the CTA. However, you will receive a full-refund if the CTA Golf Trophy is cancelled. For the fulfillment of any refund request, please contact the CTA within two weeks after the cancellation has been communicated ».