Friday September 14th, 2018
at the Golf Club de Bonmont (Chéserex, VD)
For the first time ever in Switzerland, a golf tournament where commodity trading companies battle it out on the greens (also open to other industries).
Register to all or part of this event:
Part 1: The Tournament (2pm – 6pm)
For this annual competition, companies of the commodity trading, trade finance, shipping and other industries will compete for the trophy. Each company will be represented by a team of two players. The members of the winning team and company names will be engraved on the Trophy, and they will have the opportunity to defend their title at the following cup.
Part 2: Golf Initiation (4pm – 6pm)
A 2h introduction session will be organized in parallel to the tournament. It will be animated by a teaching pro for a group of up to eight participants. Golf clubs and balls will be provided by the golf club.
Part 3: The Cocktail Dinner (7pm – 11pm)
The tournament will be followed by a cocktail dinner open to any industry professional. This is a unique opportunity to network in an exceptional setting at the prestigious Golf & Country Club de Bonmont!
Registrations are mandatory and places are limited.
Click here to download tournament rules
- Venue: Golf & Country Club de Bonmont, Château de Chéserex (VD)
- Date: Friday, September 14th, 2018 – Welcome buffet opens at 12:00 am
- Briefing of playing rules and distribution of scorecards at 1:30 pm
- Tee off at 2:00 pm
- 18 holes – Game format: Greensome Stableford (teams of 2 players)
- The tournament is limited to 84 participants (42 teams)
- Each team represents a company. One player must be employed by the company and the second player is an invitee. The same company can be represented by more than one team.
- The tournament is primarily for professionals, whose activity is related to or supporting the commodity trading sector (trading, trade finance, shipping, inspection, insurance, information, consulting, legal…) but anyone can participate.
Registration for the event
Registrations are closed
You will receive a confirmation email once the payment is processed. In case of issue with the online registration or if you don’t receive any confirmation, please contact us rapidly at : firstname.lastname@example.org
« Completion of your registration to the CTA Golf Trophy is conditional on the full payment of the fees. You cannot cancel your registration to the CTA Golf Trophy. In case of non-participation, no refund will be provided. The CTA is not liable for any failure to perform due to Force majeure. « Force majeure Event » means circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the CTA. However, you will receive a full-refund if the CTA Golf Trophy is cancelled. For the fulfillment of any refund request, please contact the CTA within two weeks after the cancellation has been communicated ».