Friday September 14th, 2018
at the Golf Club de Bonmont (Chéserex, VD)
For the first time ever in Switzerland, a golf tournament where commodity trading companies battle it out on the greens.
For this annual competition, companies of the commodity trading, trade finance and shipping industries will compete. Each company will be represented by a team of two players. The members of the winning team and company will be engraved on the Trophy, and they will have the opportunity to defend their title at the following cup.
Who will be the first company to take the Trophy home?
The Cocktail Dinner
The tournament will be followed by a cocktail dinner open to any industry professional. This is a unique opportunity to network in an exceptional setting at the prestigious Golf & Country Club de Bonmont!
This cocktail is not limited to tournament participants.
Registrations are mandatory and places are limited.
Interested to become a partner for this exciting event?
Different sponsoring packages are available. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
- Venue: Golf & Country Club de Bonmont, Château de Chéserex (VD)
- Date: Friday, September 14th, 2018 – Registration at 12:00 am
- Briefing of playing rules and distribution of scorecards at 12:30 am
- Tee off at 1:00 pm (shotgun start)
- The tournament is for competing companies, whose activity is related to or supporting the commodity trading sector (trading, trade finance, shipping, inspection, insurance, information, consulting, legal…)
- Each team is composed of two players. One must be employed by the company and the second player can either be another employee or any business partner/invitee. The same company can be represented by more than one team.
- 18 holes – Game format: Greensome (Stableford)
- The tournament is limited to 84 participants and 42 companies
Pre-registration for the event – Deadline: 30.06.2018
Once registered, you will be contacted by the Golf organizers.
« Completion of your registration to the CTA Golf Trophy is conditional on the full payment of the fees. You cannot cancel your registration to the CTA Golf Trophy. In case of non-participation, no refund will be provided. The CTA is not liable for any failure to perform due to Force majeure. « Force majeure Event » means circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the CTA. However, you will receive a full-refund if the CTA Golf Trophy is cancelled. For the fulfillment of any refund request, please contact the CTA within two weeks after the cancellation has been communicated ».