Established in 2002, Global Trade Review (GTR) is a world-class independent publishing and events company, offering a one-stop shop of news, events and services for companies and individuals involved in global trade.
GTR’s editorial team provides high-quality journalism and unrivalled coverage of the trade, export, commodity and supply chain finance markets, as well as the political risk and trade credit insurance, treasury and fintech sectors.
Following several successful years in Lugano, GTR’s annual event for the global commodities sector will relocate to Geneva for 2019, taking place at the Hotel President Wilson on September 2019.
Widely regarded as one of the premier gatherings for the global commodity financing sector, GTR Commodities 2019 will provide an unrivalled forum for networking and discussion on the key issues impacting on the global commodities market, from financing trends to geopolitical factors, sector profiles, risk management strategies, sustainability issues and the role of technology.
Attendees will benefit from critical market insight and idea sharing through a series of informative discussions, debates, case studies and breakouts, whilst the unchallenged networking opportunities available at every GTR event will provide access to over 100 companies engaged in commodity finance business, including trading companies, multinationals, financial institutions and service providers.
Who will you meet?
- Commodity trading companies
- Multinationals and SMEs
- Local and international banks
- Independent financiers
- Insurers and risk managers
- Lawyers and legal advisors
- Brokers and consultants
- Technology providers
- Keynote: An update from the Swiss Trading & Shipping Association (STSA)
- Debate: Is global turbulence here to stay?
- New perspectives: Can sustainability become a differentiator in commodity trade finance?
- How are developments in technology changing the way commodity trade is financed?
- Taking responsibility: How well do you know your supply chain?
- Lessons to be learned: An insight into the restructuring process
- Rise and fall (and rise again): Africa’s commodity rollercoaster
- How strong is the insurance sector appetite for commodity trade?
- Bringing it all together: Where is the market heading?