Our events span the globe, and include large-scale international industry conferences, smaller region-focused events, niche ‘free-to-attend’ round-tables, and training.
TXF Global Commodity finance is the biggest gathering of proactive commodity deal-makers, bringing together over 500 senior representatives from traders, producers, borrowers, banks, insurers, law firms, advisory organisations and alternative investors for 2 days of interactive debate and world-class networking.
Here are some of the speakers set to share their insight with you in May:
- Stephan Jansma Global Head Trade and Structured Finance, TRAFIGURA GROUP PTE
- Olivier Boujol, MD/VP & Global Head – Structured Trade Finance, ARCHER DANIELS MIDLAND
- Canan Tulum, Head of Treasury & Trade Finance, PETROCHINA UK
- Tawfik Sadfi, Head of Finance, GUNVOR
- Mikhail Shapiro, Head of IMO 2020 Implementation, GLENCORE
- Alexander Peters, Finance Director, ARROW METALS AG
- John MacNamara, Managing Director, Global Head of Structured Commodity Trade Finance, DEUTSCHE BANK
- Philippe Penet, CFO & Treasurer, SUCAFINA
For more details on the event including full list of speakers and event overview, please click here.
If you would like to attend, please inform us and we will pass on your registration to TXF.